Saturday, September 6, 2008

FRIENDS?

I always tell myself:

~Always try to help a friend in need
~Believe in myself
~Be brave....but it's okay to be afraid sometimes(^^)
~Study hard(in all the ways)
~Give lots of kisses(~_~)
~Laugh often(*.*always)
~Don't be overly concenrned with your weight,it's just a number(so hard to do this)
~Always try to see the glass half full(i will only do this during free time)
~Meet new people,even if they look different to you(just accept lah^^)
~Remain calm,even when it seems hopeless(maybe*.*)
~Take lots of naps..(why leh?)
~Be weird whenever you have the chance
~Love my friends,no matter who they are
~Don't watse food(many children live without foodT.T)
~RELAX(steady sikit)
~Take an occasianal risk
~Try to have a little fun each day,its important(always do it over=crazy)
~Work together as a team
~Share joke with friends(sometimes felt LAME^^)
~Fall in love with someone..(~_~ya)
~....and say "I love you" often
~Express yourself creatively
~Be conscious of my appearance
~Always be up for surprises
~Love someone with all of my heart(will)
~Share with friends(i always do that)
~Watch my step(in choosen)
~It will get better(always remind myself)
~There is always someone who love me more than i know(who?i want to know~_~)
~Exercise to keep fit
~Live up to my name(Princess of God)
~Seize the moment(^^)
~Hold on to good friends;they are few and far between
~Indulge in the things you truly love(~_~)
~Cherish every Sunday(for God)
~At the end of the day....PRAY(must gua)


..............and CLOSE YOUR EYES
~And smile at least once a day!!!!
**i will try my hard to do this all..of course you also can..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow~wrote so long....
do the things tat u like!!
dont force change urself!!
gambateh!

LiangJiun said...

Aiyo, cut down weight lor. and Talk more, to burn more fat. That way, no need to worry about your weight anymore. >_<

Princess Egypt said...

哇!乌龟~你闲我的话还不够多啊?哈哈..不过可以考虑看看!!哈哈