Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Take a new step..

我个人被这小小一篇的故事所吸引了。。可悲的事是要自己打进来~


The wife make the ham.And every time when she makes the ham,she cuts both ends off.One day the husband says to her,"I am not sure why you cut off both ends of the ham.Do you know why you do it?" She answers,"My mother does it."



He called his mother in law and said,"I asked your daughter why she cut off both ends of the ham,she answered that you do it.Can you tell me why?"
The mother-in-law answered,"My mother does it.I follow her."



He called the mother of his mother in law and said,"Great grand mother,can you tell me why you cut both ends of the ham?"She answered,"Yes.My pan is too small!"



Do you cut both ends of the ham?Get a bigger pan!
Step into new thinking and get bigger vision!
Take a new step.This is a new day.


^^

No comments: