Saturday, May 2, 2009

去塔罗。

Oh yea..after teaching,me,joanne and stella went to TAhRoh that suggested and intro by joanne..we having our dinner..hehe!!My Vanilla Ice lemon make me wanna crazy..really tooooo Big...cant finish by myself..
haha.."da ba lik"..lazy to change it straight..who know my account please help me bah..haha..okay..this one is stella..look like moody..hehe..yup..still same same de..we are talk about many things..long time dont have chat chat like form 5 le..so..we are crazy on that night..
Our clothes always very cincai..then went the place high standard..swaet!!That is us..hihi~~sleepy loh..
......lame.....so hungry eh!!!Always feel hungry in this week..dunno why..and having many exercises too..Lolx!!
Stella said that,my drink like 发霉..ishhhh..Lolx
Delicious..this bread are very tebal..joanne use half an hour to finished it..and the ginseng tea.. What kind of fruits ice like this?!!Its raining heavily..but,we still very noisy..Stella ask a big cuo of this..hehex!!Then we share share loh..after that,we felt very COLD...自作自受!!
French Frieds..Lolx..
Erm...paiseh yea..maybe we are too hungry...
My dinner...its tooooooo much okay..but it cost me RM5.50...wow...paiseh,i dont have finished it..only half of it nia...it spicy..this call "PAGAYAYA BOMBE EGG RICE"..interest to the name..who knows...kenyangnya~~~~


Haiz..this week,my chinese star SOT SOT one...
Enjoy weekend!!Yeahhhhh....

No comments: