Monday, March 16, 2009

憔悴?!

Oh kay..dont want to keep any complaine here again..Here is for me to SHOUT..when..im really down and sigh..i would not going to update my life by today..plus,the line make me lost patient..one of my bos(always keep loso remind) was travelled to Australia for visited his's another half..so,not too stress..


But about the CCTV camera..model:XR5..LOST!!Make me very worried last weekend..expecially yesterday..and it was Youth Day..i try to help out Michelle..but still okay..although got some mistake during the performance..


Thanks Jimmy..remind me during his sharing..he like the song name 耶和华神已掌权..so i sang this song in my heart..maybe in this 24hours..so scare..when im think about the activities that i have involved..dont dare to list all down..need the power of God..and Thank Jimmy's sharing last night..yesterday i even think to negative way,KILLED MYSELF!hahahaha..dont be afraid..only a second..i pray!



Yes..is him..will wake my mind up..THANK YOU!!Thank God let me know him..he always open my heart to continued look again this world all the things that i need to settle..




耶和华神已掌权



主耶和华我的神我的王
我的心要倚靠祢
凡投靠祢的必不惧怕
等候你的必不羞愧



愿你的崇高过于诸天
你的荣耀高过全地
你统管万有
你治理列邦
万国万民都敬拜你



你是那独行奇事的神
在你没有难成的事
我心要坚定
我口要歌颂
耶和华神已掌权

No comments: