Thursday, April 30, 2009

明天is May!

Last night when to my dear beloved friend vivian's house for her birthday "party" or maybe call "dinner..my family are invite by her mom..then this two "aunties" having their "dinner" with chating so loudly..i really beh tahan..you know where is my place?!the middle of them..because the aunty said that is special place..hoho!!
I arrived there earlier..then fetch my mom after 9pm from church..then she come for continued the "party"..the others(vivian's classmate,many of them),all in the living room..then this is the food their left..hihi!!actually me and my brothers already having our dinner at home..just so..paiseh,because aunty invite us by asking non-stop~ =.=
Still got many food right?!!After that aunty "da bao" all half of it for us..thanks!! And vivian's dad,thanks for him too..have a funny talk with him,and he served me with 100plus when i arrived..Vivian's classmate all are friendly..and funny too..they are so..care about her as my buddies.. ^^have a great time to saw them..expecially that JANET..
Oh yea..tomorrow is public holiday..dont have work..actually i wanna have a BIG sleep for me tomorrow..but really worry about the queen of my house!!She want to go the mountain..then i will protecr her..so...will skip my "sleep day" again..Lolx!!Also good for me dy..But tonight im going to skip the sleep time to finish my FRUITS BASKET..
Im feeling better le..remind all of you..i am very emotion..forgive me..!!But the sensitive questions i really hate it..if you are the one not understand..
{My Heart Will Go On}..repeat-ly listen to this song last night..like the lyrisc..and think about it..comfortable le..haiz..but,make me so..sigh!!
Yea..my heart will go on..me..princess egypt..still alive...30/4/2009
okay..this is my dearest buddy michelle's "lover"...hoho!!Cool ma?!! A bit cute lah..call what KIM what what de..forgot dy..Lolx!!Enjoy this photo..but dont "like"him .. later the jelous cat will find me(because intro her "lover" to you people).. xp

2 comments:

Michelle said...

haha...yeah!!! My lover so cute hoh.. I memang got good sight..haha

Princess Egypt said...

Uekkk...good sight?!Erm...memang a vr vr "good sight".. =.=