Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dont make me wanna kill myself!!

*霹雳MIT..u guys got watch?!!hehe


Yahoooooo~~~Lolx!!!Dont know what i've did in this month..the time past day by day..now,already end of April le..TT!!! 1 more day nia..le~~~What to do?!Memang mahu pensang dalam minggu ini..stok yang baru,banyak betul..count and count everyday,then do the UBS untuk stok in..takut nanti apa-apa hilangkah dan lain-lain..all are very expensive stok..cant pay for it@@


miss the time with God and dearly friends~~haiz..start from tomorrow,i will be more busy..add a job for myself..maybe,this is a chance..for me to learn..but,i got to skip my prayer night..sorry ABBA FATHER..i already promise..i'll going back to the morning prayer for "going on" my promise to YOU..sorry..

*This is aaron yan ya lun!!!hehex..like him so..much...=.=*shy*
Dad,please come back early lar..may God blessing always be with you..so...busy nowsaday..have to fetching my brothers,mothers..in out in out!!Headache..Lolx!!since when i can start to go my own way..?!!! Now i hate some peoples who always ask me about my education!!!!!please..i dont want to hear that again!!!PLEASEEEEEE~~~
What i still can say?!!Do you know what is "NO CHOICE"???!!!Nope....you didn't know..NEVER know!!!Sorry if i mean is "you"..若得罪谁,请见谅。。我受够了!!但,你们不要狗眼看人低..yea!!我承认,我是很没有wisdom的人!!Im the LOUSY!!!Okay?!!I 've lost the way to have wisdom..without any certificate..not diploma!!not degree!!not level!!
All of you are the BEST!!!(满意了吗?)Dont try to understand me if i dint told you anything!!!please~~~~~~no need any suggestion from you okay?!! I've my own plan..if you dont know everything,please stop to plan for me..and stop to ask my any family members about my future!!You will never understand what i want!!!

我不想再提的东西,你们不需用看贬的语气对我问候!我不需要。。要的话,直接骂我没用就好了!不用你们教我怎么做若我没问你。。我有自己的选泽权,你们不会明白!!我也不想说了。。谢谢,一些我有跟你们分享的。。你们不会一直重复问我怎样怎样了!!这是最大的安慰。。我很感激。。


I will have the idea to do for my life..God will show the direction for me..You guys no need to force me by asking..in that way,have the evil sound come for me,i should KILL myself by stop everythings..so,dont always be the so... tradisi!!You wont know that im in what situation now..thats my privacy..dont make me have the idea to kill my self..i even do that..really!!!


Thanks Heavenly Father..ask the "Lin"always stay with me..shut the evil out from my mind..in many negative way..she will bring me back to YOUR side..Praise you abba father..i always have faith with YOU!!

昨天上门徒!蛮难理解的。。看!大家都很努力,我只拍了这张就忙了。。呵呵!问题是,我们还没有上到一半。。大家看似要跨了!哈哈~~靠着那加给我们力量的,我们一定行。。你们也要常常在祷告中记念我哟!以上一堆“废话”希望你们明白。。我累了!


拜五Labour Day跟会友们去爬山,希望能够塑造我心灵的电。。Continue to get into the meaningful life for me.."Lin" too..
Okay..meet that cool guy far away from here just now,in MSN larrr..only "1 words" Lolx!!Now he have a test..abba father,Lin,holy spirt....GUIDE HIM..BLESS HIM..Fall down your wisdom more and more..AMEN!!
Kk..going to peng now..many stol too heavy..Lolx!!Im only a girl..MAN!!!k lah..today until here!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
To
Miss
VIVIAN LING LI CHING!!!!
生日蒙恩!!!!

No comments: