Monday, July 6, 2009

"Last gathering with my primary buddies"~

Last Friday............



Last gathering...............



For me to you guys..............



We watched TRANSFORMER 2 together.........



Need sometimes to think about myself..............



And need more times to let me away from you guys...........



Because its really a hurt........



Thanks Liang Jiun..............



If one day,i feel better...............................



I will join back with you guys..........................



I need to keep silence between you guys.....................



Sorry my dearest buddies.....................



Believe it, i will join back with you guys if one day i already calm down.............



Give me the times.....




We are in big different.........



You guys cant understand..........



Leave me alone in this moment.........

No comments: