Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Random?!

今天一位基督徒同事太无聊。。叫我做这个。。晕!!什么鬼啦。。很像tag。。我有的写华文,他又不懂。。嘿嘿!!



1. Where would you go if someone sponsor you an air ticket?

Affriiiicaaa!!





2. What's your favourite thing to do?

Dance alone~ and perfoms for my Heavenly Father..





3. Do you think money can buy happiness?

Can,but will feel nothings and lonely..





4. If you were given a chance to receive something, what would it be?

Love?Care?





5. Things you can't live without:

~my parents

~my 3 brothers

~MYSELF..


6. What are you afraid to lose?

~my voice(劝化)

~my hand(服侍)

~my leg(跳舞)


7. If you win 1 million dollars, what would you do?

~ask my heavenly father to know that what should i do.





8. What do you dream of doing in the future?

站上国际舞台。。 自在的展现所有舞姿~





9. List down 3 good points about the person who gave you this survey.

Bising(saya bising juga,hehex),Like to sing Hymm songs,Honest..





10. What makes you happy?

世上的人得救。。忧伤的灵得释放。。 看见被爱的孩童。。





11. What type of person do you hate most?

吊儿浪当!不尊重人的人!拖拖拉拉!





12. If you have a super power, what would it be?

教训世上丢弃孩童的人!! 还有堕胎的人!!





13. Would you go for happiness or money?

Happiness~~





14. Who do you think is the most important people in your life?

Parents/3 brothers,常常听我心事的人。。常给我发泄的人。。





15. If you have a boyfriend, would you die for him?

为什么要?我交的男友一定是要很理智的!不需要我死吧?无聊~





16. Who's the last person who hugged you?

寥丝云(中学生生活营,我的与你有约对象,在我身上痛哭一场)





17. What is one thing you want to do badly now?

Counting stok?hehex





18. Who are you close to?

Dunno wor..Parents and the 3 brothers?!Yessssss!





19. Are you courageous enough to tell a person that you like him/ her?

Nope..no need!!





20. If you can do one thing all over again, what would it be?

Born at Africa..





7 things that scare you:

Blood,scary animals,friend cries in front me,someone use BIG eyes look at me,Money,看不见,and LONELY..hehex



7 things that you like most:

Bible,Handphone,Computer,Lion(pet),CD player,Long Hair,Cross Necklace





7 important things in your room:

I miss You狗熊睡衣,Sponge Bob小抱枕,枕头,Tilam,Fan,DVD Player,圣经!





7 random facts about me:

发巅峰,自己开怀的笑,刺人耳的杀猪,情绪化的自己哭,太矮太noob,眼睛很小把双眼皮藏里面,对nekero疯狂。。~。~“”








7 things I plan to do before I die:

嗯。。把我的睡衣送给弟弟们(反正他们都很喜欢〕,传福音给20个家庭,让外面的流浪民都有衣服穿(我的捐出去),跟医生做移内脏或那些肢体可以捐的报告,给非洲爱滋病的无辜儿童一个我最后的抱抱,跟所有的朋友一起最后的疯狂加上道别,跟家人说清楚要想我(才能在天堂“相认”嘛〕!!=。=

7 things I can do:


开怀大笑,作弄人,放胆玩,杀猪杀到喉咙沙哑,可以跳舞,会想很多,隐藏真正所想的(模糊其他人对我的人格分析)





7 things I can't do:

多咯!不会讲英文,不会做家务,不会做数学,不会照顾人,不会温柔/斯文/体贴,不会用脑,不会想!





7 things you're attracted by the opposite sex:

爱天父多过爱我和会服侍人的基督徒,容忍我的脾气,接受我的性格/人格和身高,高过180cm,会弹琴,要爱我的父母和弟弟,会尊重女生的男人!

No comments: