Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ermmmm

I don't even know what happen recently to you guys..

How to settle?emmm,i don't know..but i hope,everything is fine..

its for us...

I have some questions,why you do like that?its abnormal for you...because you never do this for me before..

Is it i don't get what happen actually?or this is cause by the environment,please forgive me...

maybe the mind thinking of you are change~

From michelle post, i will choose the keyboard boy,but i dunno who is that,but if the partner of my life do that for me, I will say:YES,I DO!! :p

4 comments:

Michelle said...

wahahaha... indeed, u really like guys who an play piano/keyboard... :p

Jimmy said...

settle what??

Princess Egypt said...

michelle:haha..yea..you wan to be the one?ahahahahahaah
jj:something

Michelle said...

haha..no, i'm not lesbian