Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Yea

Erm...maybe you will feel curious. Why i use english to write this today.
Dont guess-ing again..because the laptop i using now dont have chinese star @@

2011,i will reply-ing God's calling. By the way,i got a lots of stuff have to be settle before i go..

It's all okay for me,at least i got the blessing from me beloved mom!!Although she is a blind woman but she always stay strong. Good character for me.

I hope that i will grow as a rose this year!! ah ha! relax myself although its a lots of things will be face. for the time to time..wow..excited..but sometimes,i just think to give up,but NO! i cant do this.it was so selfish and useless...

Heavenly Father wont give me the things that i really cant do. so what? experience it girlll! wow~yea..i really need to CHARGE fully. manage my time,my energy,mind thinking...depression go away from me.hoho!

Have a boundary to those who try to destroy me,not leave away,is try to built up the new confident.

will be continue~ ^^

No comments: