Saturday, August 22, 2009

Trip-ing

Lolx...i really dont like the aunties-aunties always keep asking me doing what??!!
make me so...upset..dunno why i am so care about this..but..i really want to SCOLD them..
i mean sometimes lah..when they use the words sounds like "look down"?or some maybe think i am sooo free or what??!!! SHITTTT!!!!! if you dunno about my future,please dont to be sooo understanding me..now at here,i want say sorry,if those aunties is included your mom...


So easy..just treat me died in this world..and please lah PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!dont find job for me..because you peoples always think i dont have any dreams..ahahaha!!so childish! why i should tell you people..you peoples maybe think thats "god's job" not reality..but that is what i really want to do..


In here,u also want to thanks for those who really give many support and agree for me..
really Appreciate!!!!!Okay..enough!!!!next time,i will just tell the true and STRAIGHT!!
Please forgive me..if i keep scolding to you peoples..but i will do that if happen next time~
Wont give any smile and any "paiseh" face...Sorry~


My trip start from next Monday~


Melaka----24th - 27th August
Sibu-------29th - 2th September


Santubong----22th September - ? September..(not sure)


see ya~~~
will upload many photos soon...


^^

2 comments:

LiangJiun said...

Hey yo, all the best for whatever you're striving at. You'll have all my support =) Lucky you, btw. Go Melacca =(

Joshua said...

you've been tagged!

XOXO
B.J.A
http://stupiakboy.blogspot.com