Wednesday, November 10, 2010

纳闷?

is it very upset for you? You have been face a very big problem now...now,you don't want to discuss to us again,don't want to bring out any stuff for us to do. It make us so curious. what happen to you?

the one who have to become like this is us,now its happening to you pulak?

I like this moment. but its so fast will be over~i like the job,yes!but im not try to give up myself or childrens or whatever i have face. so,i was thinking. but now,can i take a break?please~let me go for a while.

but i will settle down the things that i need to do. so that the new teachers can easily take the work!

Another problem for me is the church stuff. Vice President? This position make me headache! If you are the one not commitment and seldom come to the fellowship,please keep quit! No need to encourage or congratz me that im suit for this position.

You wouldn't understand. Anything have to start from beginning.

1 comment:

joy said...

not a gud way to accept ppl congratz oh...no matter wad their heart is, we should accept their congratz gratefully...