Thursday, April 29, 2010

2 times!!!!!

Its the second times within this week. Is that also a one God's calling for me? But how? I don't know..I hope you guys can pray for me. So that i can get the real and strong power from God that telling myself,I can do it!!


For me,its really a BIG challenge..Why? Because I have already give the answer to God. But I don't know why? The people around me suddenly will come to ask for me about those things. But thanks God! That's telling me,still got peoples know that I want to go for YOU LORD!! xD


Can I say again i am too young?20!!WAh man...Want to go have to wait 21 lar..that's mean next year!! What my family will think?No!! I don't dare to think about it. Just leave it to God!! hehex..he will take the responsible..but the one will get the responsible will be myself..because this is my own choice..maybe i am not the one really can be a good pastor or missionary for GOD,but YOU guide me for the way.... :P


No! I am not young..why?because I don't know when is the time will end of me.Who know?Lolx..haha!!Now i a 20! Its already a miracle.. want to thanks God for the Graceful~~~


Last Sunday after the Worship service,Pastor Hii Lu Nok ask me a question with his serious face."When do you want to go Theology School?""I am waiting for your joining.." I am so shock,because I have no idea for what he try to ask me. But,at this moment,have no one will ask me about this type of topic. That remind me for the God's calling.


"I want too,but my age still not in the standard,have to wait 21,that's mean next year."I said. "That's very good,then you go ask reverence write a letter for you."He said. "No,you tell my parents!!"wow..i am so nervous..haha!He said:"No worry,I will!" So touch..that's a new power.


Tonight,i was met uncle lau zhun huat! He ask me a question again,"i ask God give spirit and say to you,go for mission,and i will sponsor the fees for you to have 4 years missionary course at theology school,you want go?"I said:"Was thinking,last Sunday pastor got ask me!"He said,"Good,may the spirit always touch you go for mission!" He always keep saying again and again.May Ying and Michelle are there to listen it~~@.@

I don't want them to get disappointed from me..what should i do?haha!I always tell to myself ..I need more support!!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

follow His voice.......