Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Maybe the chance already gone?

Just finished my job at kindy..a bit moody..because of last night.. i go to my bed at 7pm..but awake awhile at 9pm.. But those brothers make me so ANGRY!! They touch the laptop not mine,and got virus cant online at all..was shout each other..then i swich my phone and went to the bed again!! I was try to cool down myself..thank God!! Its over..but still thinking how to solve it..haizzzz...always got in the trouble..


I never stop to miss you for long. But i try. God,help me..if this chance already gone..
It just a secret...


I need someone really can listen to me..built up the possible..please tell me,its over..
What im think is you! What i do,is you! Who I miss,is you!


You are not a perfect..yes,no one is perfect except God! But ,you are still wonderfull in my heart~ Although i dont know when is the time will meet you again.

No comments: